Monday, February 02, 2009

Week in Review

Not much new in this Kuberski Household this week. We had a very nice Superbowl party at John's parents as they had the best TV. We had lots of snacks and munchies and then did tacos and meatballs for the main course. John's mom had to work but was able to join us for the second half of the game. And my parents and my brother and his girlfriend joined us for the first half. Was a very nice way to spend an evening. I took pictures but they are nothing spectactular and I haven't editted any of them yet.

I must say though that I'm VERY happy with my new 50mm lens that John gave me for Christmas. It is quickly becoming my go-to lens. I took some flower pictures for a friend at work and was so happy with the way they turned out. And I think this has to be in my top 5 favorite shots of Teddy Bear. He doesn't look at the camera too often and usually when he does he looks scared, so I was very happy with this one:



So that's about all! Weatherman is predicting 40 by the weekend and we are keeping our fingers crossed. Spring might be in the air...or at least my allergies thing it is. :-)

No comments: