Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Our Anniversary

Monday was our second anniversary. At times it's amazing how fast time goes by and other times it feels like it's been a lot longer...in a good way. We had orginally decided not to do gifts or just do something small, as we just purchased the basement flooring. John didn't listen and totally spoiled me. He sent me this beautiful and enormous bouquet of flowers. He had it delivered to me at work and it made me smile the entire afternoon. Then when I got home he had a card and a gift waiting for me. The gift was a beautiful mystic topaz ring that I had seen in an ad and really liked. It was a wonderful suprise...even though he's in trouble for not sticking to the agreement. He said he mis-interpretted small to mean small in size not expense. Sure! Anyways, we decided to go to Logan's for dinner which was really nice. John had a chicken sandwich and I had the porkchops. Yummy!! After dinner we went to our favorite Hallmark and I bought John some new beanie babies he had been wanting. I'll have to post a picture of them at some point. Then we had the great excitement of spending an hour at the store so that John could get ahead on his ordering as they had a big store evaluation on Tuesday morning and wasn't sure how much time he was going to have. I did some stocking while he ordered and we only stayed for an hour. We came home and watched the Piston's blow game 4 against the Caveliers and then went to bed early. A very nice day all and all. Here are two more picture, one fo the flowers close up and one of the ring sitting in a lilly.


No comments: