Thursday, December 22, 2005

Our Tree


It took me 3 hours to put the tree together this year but I'm very happy with the way it turned out. John and I finally found the tri-color lights that we had been looking for at Lowe's and I love the way they look on the tree. Almost every ornament on this tree has a story behind it which makes it very special to me. They are hard to see but the little maroon sled at the top is one I've had since I was 2 mos. old and it's always the first item on the tree and the last to come off and also the highes ornament on the tree, minus the angle of course. The little white bulb towards the top on the right, has a hand painted santa on it and is our new ornament thise year. I try and buy one new one each year from Bronners for me and John. The maroon bulb on the left side, in the middle is the one for our first year as a married couple and the two toned one on the bottom right (next to the purple one) is for our first year in our house.

No comments: